CNN.com - Ancient corn cobs unlock riddle - Oct. 14, 2003

  • ann.popplestone@tri-c.edu
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 14, 2003
      EMAIL THIS Email

      CNN.com
      Powered by
       * Please note, the sender's email address has not been verified.

      You have received the following link from ann.popplestone@...:

       Click the following to access the sent link:

      CNN.com - Ancient corn cobs unlock riddle - Oct. 14, 2003* CNN.com will expire this article on 11/13/2003.CNN.com will expire this article on 11/13/2003.

       SAVE THIS linkFORWARD THIS link

      Get your EMAIL THIS Browser Button and use it to email information from any Web site.

       *This article can also be accessed if you copy and paste the entire address below into your web browser.
      http://www.cnn.com/2003/TECH/science/10/14/ancient.corn.ap/index.html

    • Anne-Marie Atkinson
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 15, 2003
        Please unsubscribe me from this email group. Thank you.
        On Tuesday, October 14, 2003, at 02:32 PM, ann.popplestone@...
        wrote:

        <image.tiff>
        <image.tiff>