FW: Employment Opportunity (fwd)
- -----Original Message-----
From: Hugh W. Jarvis [SMTP:hjarvis@...]
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 1999 5:24 PM
Subject: Employment Opportunity (fwd)
Forwarded email. Please use the contact information below. Thanks, Hugh.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 11:13:16 -0500
From: Rich Green <rgreen@... <mailto:rgreen@...> >
Subject: Employment Opportunity
Employment- (please excuse cross-posting)
Historic Archaeologist/Principal Investigator
HAR is currently seeking an individual to act as a Senior Historic
Archaeologist/Principal Investigator on various projects in the Midwestern
United States. The current position involves part-time employment on a
project by project basis and may evolve into a full-time position with
benefits. The minimum required professional qualifications are as follows:
1. Graduate degree in Archaeology, Anthropology or closely related
2. A minimum of one year supervised field and analytical experience in
general North American archaeology.
3. A minimum of one year full-time professional experience or
equivalent specialized training in archaeological research,
administration or management.
4. A minimum of one year full-time professional experience at a
supervisory level in the study of archaeological resources of the
5. Demonstrated ability to carry out research to completion.
Qualified applicants may submit a resume by September 20, 1999 in confidence
Historic Archaeological Research
3223 Vincz Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46228
No e-mails please!
>>>>>> To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send the command<<<<<<
>>>>>> UNSUB ANTHRO-L to LISTSERV@...<mailto:LISTSERV@...> . <<<<<<