Seeking expert on Cuna People of San Blas

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2003
      Dear Colleagues,

      A friend has asked me to help her find a cultural expert from the
      Denver-Colorado Springs-Pueblo area who could testify in court on behalf
      of the mother of an adopted Cuna child in a post-divorce custody case.
      Testimony would deal in general with Cuna culture¬óstability of
      environment, family life, customs, etc. The expert witness would of
      course be paid for his or her services.

      If you are or know of a likely candidate for this task, please contact
      Lloyd Miller at lloyd.miller@....

      Thank you.