Calling Mark Lewine

  • Hare, William
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 18, 2003
      Wash Post article re: medical anthropology

       Sorry Folks,

      I could not find Mark’s address and I could not get anything from the SACC web site (Is there a new address for that?)

      Anyway,

      Mark,

      Please e-mail to discuss the regional activities we spoke about at the annual meeting.

      Will Hare

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 18, 2003
        Message
        anthro.cc