RE: [SACC-L] FW: (no subject)

  • Rebecca L. Stein
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 12, 2003

      Actually, SACC is co-sponsoring a couple of sessions with NASA at the AAA in Chicago.  In all, we have three invited sessions and a workshop (on online teaching).

      The invited sessions are:

      1) Current Issues in Anthropology: Five Fields Update

      Omara Benjamin Abe, Chair/Organizer

      2) Motivating Students, Motivating Ourselves: Spirit Within Anthropology
      (Co-sponsored with NASA)

      Penny Owen and Eric Haanstad, co-chairs

      3) Teaching Peace: Transforming Anthropological Education to Teach Methods Which Serve Others

      (Co-sponsored with NASA)

      Jason Miller, Organizer

[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
        click here <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=251812.3170658.4537139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705079605:HM/A=1693352/R=0/SIG=11tralmvc/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60178293&partid=3170658>