FW: Program and Website on Islam

  • Dianne.Chidester@kctcs.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2003
      Some of you may be interested in the program below and associated web site.
      Sorry I didn't get this to you before it was broadcast. I imagine it will
      be rebroadcast at some point. -- Dianne

      Watch Listening to Islam
      Sunday June 22 at
      Noon (ET & PT)
      on Hallmark Channel.

      http://listeningtoislam.org

      This site is a companion to Listening to Islam , a one-hour documentary
      intended to help non-Muslim individuals and groups learn more about Islam,
      its beliefs and practices, and the lives of our American Muslim neighbors.

      Here you will find video clips from the program, including new footage not
      included in the broadcast, and a wide range of additional materials.