RE: [SACC-L]

  • Rebecca Cramer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2003
      Hey SACC Buds,
      Have finally a chance to go through the pictures I took in B.C. They made
      me miss you all, the comeraderie, the meetings, and all those great meals.
      I made extra copies and I need the following people's snail mail addresses
      in order to send some:
      Mary Pulford
      Diane Chidester
      Adrian Novotny
      Bob Muckle
      Mark Lewine
      Lloyd Miller
      As for witching in Mexico, I just read a piece on Alamos, Sonora, a place I
      visited some years back. Legends there speak of both witches and ghosts who
      inhabit the courtyards of the 17th century villas there. Didn't run into
      any myself, but the informants seem reliable.
      Best to all and happy trails,
      Beca