FW: June NSF Workshop

    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2003
      I am scheduled to participate in an NSF policy planning workshop to
      establish priorities for future funding in the social sciences and
      education, including K-12 and community colleges. Please open the
      attachment, review the preliminary areas that involve our SACC interests
      and perspectives, and send me your ideas so that I can contribute our
      best thinking to this June session. Thanks, Mark