checking in

    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2003
      Hi all,
      Just letting you know I'm back from my month-long road trip in case any
      of you were wondering why I haven't answered e-mail. The heavy rain
      storms at home disabled our phone answering machine and all the messages
      were erased, so if anyone called, please call or e-mail again. My
      daughter's due date is Wed; so far no contractions but we're all
      anxiously awaiting. Laura says she's ready already. The return trip to
      the Midwest was delightful: great weather, breathtaking scenery through
      N. AZ and NM. It was nice to see the trees in bloom. When I left, the
      grass had barely begun to grow. Fortunately, I missed the tornados in
      KS and MO (by about 12 hours)!
      Lloyd
    • Dianne.Chidester@kctcs.edu
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6, 2003
        Glad to hear you're safe and sound. Sounds like a nice trip.
        It was good to see you in Vancouver.

        Cheers!
        Dianne

        Dianne Lynn Chidester, M.A., Assistant Professor
        Social & Behavioral Sciences
        Jefferson Community College SW
        1000 Community College Drive
        Louisville, KY 40272