FW: Student Atlas of Anthropology

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 21 2:41 PM
      From: kathleen_d'amico@...
      [mailto:kathleen_d'amico@...]
      Sent: Monday, April 21, 2003 12:15 PM
      To: Popplestone, Ann
      Subject: Student Atlas of Anthropology

      Dear Professor Popplestone:

      I am writing to remind you of our new title, The Student Atlas of
      Anthroplogy, which will be available in August 2003 for your fall
      classes.

      If you have not already done so, please request your complimentary copy
      at our online brochure at
      http://www.mhhe.com/webmaster/redirector.pl?p=100000835384&a=4&s=1&c=121
      78

      If you would like to preview the table of contents to be sure that this
      title meets your course requirements, you can see the table of contents
      at the online brochure also.

      To place your bookstore, request ISBN # 0-07-288985-3 at 1-800-338-3987,
      prompt 1.

      Thank you for your interest in our titles. Please feel free to contact
      me if I can be of further assistance.

      Sincerely,

      Kathy D'Amico
      Marketing Coordinator

      ===================================
      McGraw-Hill Higher Education does not sell or give customer names or
      information to any company outside of MHHE and its partners. If you
      would like to review the McGraw-Hill Privacy Policy, please visit
      http://www.mcgraw-hill.com/privacy.html

      If you would rather not receive future e-mail notices of this sort from
      McGraw-Hill Higher Education, including information about complimentary
      copies, please go to:
      http://www.mhhe.com/webmaster/redirector.pl?p=100000835384&c=12178&a=1

      If you are no longer a higher education professor and would like to be
      removed from McGraw-Hill Higher Education mailing lists, please go to:
      http://www.mhhe.com/webmaster/redirector.pl?p=100000835384&c=12178&a=2