FW: Book review for SAS Bulletin

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 1999
      From: Michael D. Glascock [SMTP:glascockm@...]
      Sent: Friday, August 13, 1999 6:51 PM
      To: ANTHRO-L@...
      Subject: Book review for SAS Bulletin

      To SAS members and interested others:
      Please read all of this message before using REPLY!!

      One new book is available for review and I am looking for
      a person interested in writing a review for a future issue of the
      SAS Bulletin. The book is:

      Clovis Blade Technology
      by Michael B. Collins
      The University of Texas Press, 1999.
      7x10 in., 248 pp., 43 b&w photos, 40 line drawings, 2 tables
      ISBN 0-292-71215-4 (hardcover = $40.00)

      Interested reviewers should briefly describe their qualifications
      and reasons for wanting to write a review. Reviewers are REQUIRED
      to complete reviews within three months after receipt of the book.
      If you cannot fulfill this commitment, do not offer to review.
      Reviewers can be of any nationality, but the review must be written
      in English. Membership in the Society for Archaeological Sciences
      (SAS) is desirable but not a requirement; however, please let me
      know if you are a SAS member. If you are interested, please contact:

      Mike Glascock (Book Review editor for SAS Bulletin)

      at my e-mail address: glascockm@...

      Reviewers will be selected from among the best offers received by email
      within three working days after the posting of this announcement.

      Several previous respondents have requested information about joining
      the Society for Archaeological Sciences. I am not the person to
      help you with that. Instead, please visit the following web page
      for information:

      Finally, do not respond to this announcement by using REPLY
      to SASNET or ANTHRO-L. Instead, send your message directly to
      my e-mail address. This error has occurred numerous times
      and the replies were often received too late for consideration.
      Dr. Michael D. Glascock e-mail: glascockm@...
      Research Reactor Center
      University of Missouri Phone Number: 573-882-5270
      Columbia, MO 65211 My FAX No: 573-882-6360
      The HomePage for the Archaeometry Lab at MURR is:
      < http://www.missouri.edu/~murrwww/archlab.htm
      <mailto:LISTSERV@...> . <<<<<<