FW: New! THE TAPESTRY OF CULTURE, 8e, by Rosman/Rubel, from McGraw-Hill

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2003
      Message

      -----Original Message-----
      From: danloch@... [mailto:danloch@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2003 5:51 PM
      To: Popplestone, Ann
      Subject: New! THE TAPESTRY OF CULTURE, 8e, by Rosman/Rubel, from McGraw-Hill

      New Edition Available in July!

      Dear Professor Popplestone,

      Have you requested your examination copy of THE TAPESTRY OF CULTURE, Eighth Edition, by Abraham Rosman and Paula G. Rubel (ISBN 0-07-283025-5)? Available in July, this brief, affordable introduction to cultural anthropology is designed to provide a conceptual framework within which to read and understand both classic and contemporary ethnographies. The new edition includes bulleted chapter summaries, lists of suggested readings and webites, increased coverage of applied anthropology, and more!

      Please visit our online brochure for:

      w a table of contents

      w more details about this text and
           its ancillaries

      w an exam copy request form (in case you
           haven't already requested the text)

      w a chance to enter our digital camera
           sweepstakes!
      Go to Online Brochure
      Thank you for your interest in this McGraw-Hill title. We hope you will order it for your courses!

      Dan Loch
      Senior Marketing Manager, Anthropology
      McGraw-Hill Higher Education

      If the above online brochure button isn't clickable, please copy and paste
      this complete URL address into your browser window:
      http://www.mhhe.com/webmaster/redirector.pl?p=100000835384&a=4&s=1&c=8744

      McGraw-Hill Higher Education does not sell or give customer names or information to any company outside of MHHE and its partners. If you would like to review the McGraw-Hill Privacy Policy, please visit http://www.mcgraw-hill.com/privacy.html

      If you would rather not receive future e-mail notices of this sort from McGraw-Hill Higher Education, including information about complimentary copies, please go to:
      http://www.mhhe.com/webmaster/redirector.pl?p=100000835384&c=8744&a=1

      If you are no longer a higher education professor and would like to be removed from McGraw-Hill Higher Education mailing lists, please go to:
      http://www.mhhe.com/webmaster/redirector.pl?p=100000835384&c=8744&a=2