SACC/NASA Session at AAA

  • Rebecca L. Stein
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2003

      I’ve heard very little response on the issue of SACC co-sponsoring a session with NASA (the student group) at next year’s AAA meeting.  So I am assuming no response means no arguments against, so I am going to tell NASA to go ahead with it.  If you have any problems with this, let me know ASAP!!  The details on the joint session were in a previous email, but let me know if you would like me to resend this material.

      Other than the five fields update and the teaching workshop (by Jo Rainie Rodgers), nothing else has been submitted to me for a SACC invited session.

                        --Becky