SACC Board Meeting

  • Robert Muckle
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 26, 2003
      Evidently, an email I sent yesterday to SACC board members didn't get
      through to all for reasons yet to be determined. To ensure that all
      board members get the message, I am repeating it here on SACC-L. My
      apologies to those members of the list who undoubtedly have better
      things to do than read emails of no direct interest to them.

      Board Members:

      1. If you plan on being at the Board meeting in Vancouver (Wednesday,
      April 9th, 4:00-6:00 p.m.), please let me know right away.

      2. Let me know of any items you would like placed on the agenda for the
      board meeting.

      3. Ann Kaupp would like to have SACC K-12 initiatives discussed at the
      board meeting. To prepare, Ann is requesting that board members answer
      the following questions.

      a. In the past, what has SACC accomplished regarding K-12?

      b. Do you see the K-12 initiative as an important one for SACC? Why?

      c. What are three specific things that you think SACC can practically
      accomplish in this area?

      In regard to your presence at the board meeting and agenda items,
      please email me a.s.a.p (bmuckle@...).

      In regard to these questions about K-12 initiatives, please respond
      directly to Ann (Kaupp.Ann@...), preferably by March 31.

      Thanks.

      Bob Muckle
    • Lightld@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 26, 2003
        Bob,
        I guess I was one of those who didn't get your earlier message.  I do expect to be at the board meeting on Wednesday.
        Linda Light
      • Philip Stein
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 27, 2003
          Bob,

          I will be at the Board meeting.

          Phil

          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 27, 2003
            I will be at the Board Meeting. Agenda items: SACC Revitalization Plan-
            I too would like to hear from those with ideas to add. Send them to me
            at mlewine@... or just put them on the SACC-L.

            > Evidently, an email I sent yesterday to SACC board
            > members didn't get
            > through to all for reasons yet to be determined. To
            > ensure that all
            > board members get the message, I am repeating it
            > here on SACC-L. My
            > apologies to those members of the list who
            > undoubtedly have better
            > things to do than read emails of no direct interest
            > to them.
            >
            > Board Members:
            >
            > 1. If you plan on being at the Board meeting in
            > Vancouver (Wednesday,
            > April 9th, 4:00-6:00 p.m.), please let me know right
            > away.
            >
            > 2. Let me know of any items you would like placed on
            > the agenda for the
            > board meeting.
            >
            > 3. Ann Kaupp would like to have SACC K-12
            > initiatives discussed at the
            > board meeting. To prepare, Ann is requesting that
            > board members answer
            > the following questions.
            >
            > a. In the past, what has SACC accomplished regarding
            > K-12?
            >
            > b. Do you see the K-12 initiative as an important
            > one for SACC? Why?
            >
            > c. What are three specific things that you think
            > SACC can practically
            > accomplish in this area?
            >
            > In regard to your presence at the board meeting and
            > agenda items,
            > please email me a.s.a.p (bmuckle@...).
            >
            > In regard to these questions about K-12 initiatives,
            > please respond
            > directly to Ann (Kaupp.Ann@...), preferably
            > by March 31.
            >
            > Thanks.
            >
            > Bob Muckle

            Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 27, 2003
              I replied to Bob individually, but yes, I'll be at the board meeting (unless I get hopelessly lost trying to find the hotel;
              am driving).
              Lloyd

            • Rebecca Cramer
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 27, 2003
                Hi Bob,
                My plane get in around noon that day, so hopefully I'll be there. So
                looking forward to everything you've generously arranged. Best, Beca

                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 13, 2012
                  Just FYI for planning purposes, the SACC Executive Board Meeting will take place from 3-5 PM on Wednesday, April 25th in the Mariposa Room.

                  All current Executive Committee and Board members are welcome to attend. Regional VPs are not required to attend, but may give a report at the Business meeting if desired. Please let me know if you would like to be added to the agenda.

                  A reception in the hotel atrium "Veranda" will follow from 5:30 to 7:30 pm - you won't want to miss these appetizers!