Vancouver registrations

  • Robert Muckle
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2003
      Hello,

      If you did not pre register for next month's SACC meetings but plan on
      doing so in Vancouver, please let me know as soon as possible. I am now
      in the process of finalizing the field trips and need to know how many
      people will be needing coach transport for the Friday and Saturday field
      trips (and the bbq salmon lunch). I also need to give the hotel a
      realistic number of people for the breakfasts, refreshments, and lunches
      fairly soon.

      Thanks.

      Bob Muckle