Re: [SACC-L] FW: seeking co-sponsorship

  • dkrass@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 12 6:02 PM
      In the past I've often seen this written as SfAA, to distinguish the Society
      for Applied Anthropology from the Society for American Archaeology.

      :-)

      In a message dated 3/12/03 1:12:18 PM, mark.lewine@... writes:

      << Sorry, I was confused with acronyms, the student anthropology association
      is NASA. They are the section of the AAA lead by the Erics et al. SAA is
      the Society for Applied Anthro. >>