Space available in Vancouver hotel

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2003
      Space available in Vancouver hotel

      I just made hotel reservations for the conference.   The only space available was a suite that can take up to four people, so if anyone wants to share space let me know. The rate is $150 Can (~$100 US) per day.

      I'll be getting in on Monday to do some diving on Tuesday, and attend the Board meeting on Wednesday.  I do not smoke or snore and am neat in the bathroom.  I do, however, come with a collection of electronics.

      Ann Popplestone

      CCC Metro TLC