FW: SAA and SACC

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2003

      I strongly support the idea of working with the SAA section of the AAA and share sessions at the meetings.  We have successfully recruited 2 leaders already who have joined SACC, Eric Peters who attended our SACC meeting at AAA and added to the meetings successful outcomes, and Eric Haanstad, see below, the president of SAA.  Please contact them, Becky and others, to get their ideas concerning how to accomplish collaboration for mutual benefit on this and for the future.

      Dear Dr. Lewine,

      Thanks for the info – I posted the information on the conference to the NASA officers list and our member list so hopefully we can get some people to go.  I’m in Thailand right now through December, so I won’t be able to go, unfortunately.  Eric Peters e-mail is: eloheem03@...

      Please let us know how we can help you get set up with a student award and maybe a student section representative.

      Take care,

      Eric Haanstad

      President, National Association of Student Anthropologists