OT: Vancouver Diving??

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2003
      OT: Vancouver Diving??

      I talked to a few folks back in Ft Lauderdale about doing some diving in Vancouver.

      I've made arrangements to take the PADI Drysuit course on Tuesday April 8 at a place called the BC (British Columbia or Boyancy Compensator or double entendre, I don't know) Dive center.   They're charging me   $125 or the course and  $79.95 for all equipment. That's Canadian $$.  They said that we could get a group rate for the equipment if  anybody else wants to come.

      Please let me know if you are interested.  Thanks!

      Ann Popplestone

      CCC Metro TLC