Lets Talk Music

  • Robert Muckle
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 11, 2003
      I think I may have mentioned it before, in another context, but one of
      the exhibitors at the SACC conference in April is Festival Music. Their
      list includes many titles in the genres of ethnographic, world,
      indigenous, roots, and Native American music. They also distribute some
      of the titles from the Smithsonian's Folkways Music.

      Does anyone want to give a presentation or organize a roundtable
      discussion on this topic?

      The deadline for proposals is Friday, February 14th.

      Bob Muckle