FW: Sermeiss Study-Travel Insitute in Morocco

  • Dianne.Chidester@kctcs.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2003
      SERMEISS (South East Regional and Middle Eastern Studies Section) is a great group with lots of people with lots of knowledge about the Middle East, North Africa and Islam.  Although I have not been able to travel with them, this is the other group I learn a lot from and enjoy meeting with.

      Happy Travels!
      Dianne