Fwd: Fossil find stirs human debate 310103

  • LAWolfe@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2003
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6, 2003
        I'm dismayed that there are still folks who think Australopithecus even might have been  a knuckle walker,  and only slightly less head-scratching over anybody not realizing that knuckle walking is as derived and specialized as bipedality.

        We physical anthropologists are doing a piss-poor job of getting the word out!

        Ann Popplestone

        CCC Metro TLC