Re: [SACC-L] Middle Eastern Dance

  • Ann Kaupp
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2003
      Lloyd, what do you think about puting the video suggestions shared on email
      in SACC Notes. A Teacher Exchange column has begun.

      >>> LJMil@... 01/31/03 12:22PM >>>
      Wow Dianne, that's great! Let's everyone with a camera plan on
      photographing
      this dance and the best picture will highlight our Sept or Oct AN column.

    • LJMil@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 4, 2003
        That's a good idea, Ann. Unfortunately, I deleted the listings. If you'll
        send them to me again, I'll include them.