? re: Kennewick Man & DNA

  • Dianne.Chidester@kctcs.edu
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3 9:07 AM
      A student in class today said that DNA has been analyzed for Kennewick Man.  I've not heard about this and haven't been able to find any conclusive or reputable data.  Can someone help me locate information?

      Thanks!
      Dianne
    • Ann Kaupp
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3 1:16 PM
        According to Doug Owsley, the government was not able to get DNA from
        Kennewick Man.

        Ann Kaupp, Head
        Anthropology Outreach Office
        Smithsonian Institution