RE: [SACC-L] Lets Talk Videos

  • Dianne.Chidester@kctcs.edu
    Message 1 of 28 , Jan 31, 2003
      I've been thinking about this, too. I'd really like to hear and see more
      about videos. The Middle East group I belong to has one session devoted to
      recent ethnographic films. Any one interested in something like that? --
      Dianne

      Message 2 of 28 , Jan 31, 2003
        I am presently teaching my first introductory class in Cultural Anthropology.
        I have access to the Faces of Culture video series. Does anyone have comments
        about these videos? They were made in the 80's and revised in 1994.

        Deborah

      • David F. Lancy
        Message 3 of 28 , Jan 31, 2003
          Is anyone interested in talking about "bad" media that distorts or
          misrepresents anthropology? I ran this "call" in AN:

          Have you ever had a visceral reaction to the treatment of anthropology while
          viewing a film or reading a textbook or using computer software? Are you
          concerned that the public, especially students, while getting a healthy dose
          of anthropology through modern media, may be simultaneously imbibing
          distorted notions of anthropology and science, generally? I'm organizing a
          session for AAA in Chicago around the, admittedly cumbersome title:
          "Critical analyses of 'Educational' media including textbooks, films,
          software and 'Edutainment'"

          David Lancy
        • anthropmor@AOL.COM
          Message 4 of 28 , Jan 31, 2003
            In a message dated 1/31/03 12:05:59 PM Central Standard Time, bmuckle@... writes:

            CHAMPIONS OF THE WILD SERIES. A recent (1998?)series of 28 minutes
            videos. The ones I show are Lemurs, Costa Rican Monkeys, Orangutans, and
            Gorillas.

            AMONG THE WILD CHIMPANZEES (90 minutes), focussing on the work

            as i mentioned in another strand, there are lots of good ones.
              "brothers keeper " is an excellent film, about the ward brothers - and it deals w/ a murder trial, and the urban rural continuum,
              if you want conservation about lemurs, there uis always the joh clees w/ the release of lemurs from the "nature" series.
            more ,later - mike pavlik
          • anthropmor@AOL.COM
            Message 5 of 28 , Jan 31, 2003
              In a message dated 1/31/03 12:22:34 PM Central Standard Time, missannas@... writes:

              am presently teaching my first introductory class in Cultural Anthropology.
              I have access to the Faces of Culture video series.  Does anyone have comments
              about these videos?  They were made in the 80's and revised in 1994.

              Deborah

              they are pretty good, overall - they  are in sync w/ the haviland textbook, i believe.  i use them in conjunction w/ my lecture topics, when applicable.
                they also have clips from many famous ethnographic films -= which i like to show  in their entirity.
                the hunters is one they have selections from.
              best wishes - mike pavlik
            • Robert Muckle
              Message 6 of 28 , Feb 3 3:55 PM
                Sometimes I use videos in my teaching more for comic relief than
                content.

                In an introductory archaeology class I often use a video clip of Steve
                Martin singing 'King Tut' from Saturday Night Live. Its hilarious. I use
                a version copied directly from a Saturday Night Live repeat, but I
                believe it can also be found on Saturday Night Live and Steve Martin
                video compilations. I would guess that if you googled it, you could
                probably even download a version.

                In an introductory biological anthropology class, I use a short video
                called 'Charles Darwin'. It is 11 minutes long and is in the Against
                The Odds Series from Films for the Humanities. I got mine from one of
                the textbook publishers (as a bonus for choosing their text, I think).
                It attempts to provide everthing you wanted to know about Darwin in 11
                minutes. The content isn't bad, but I use it because it has some
                deliberatley funny bits (at least I hope they were deliberately funny -
                like using what appears to be Barbie and Ken dolls to represent Adam and
                Eve.)

                Anybody else know of any funny bits which may be appropriate for
                classroom use?

                Bob Muckle
              • Dorothy Bruner
                Message 7 of 28 , Feb 4 6:03 AM
                  I've been trying to find a film that I saw
                  a year or two ago. It's from a Science Fiction Theater sequence. I think that it was originally a "home ec" film from the
                  1950's. It's about a family getting ready for dinner. It is so dated, the students think that it is hilarious. It's a great
                  example of culture change.
                  There's also a great clip from the Monty Python film, "What did you do during the war. Daddy?" It has John Cleese with an
                  interpreter somewhere in the Pacific.
                  It's a great send up on using translators and good for a discussion about problems encountered doing fieldwork.

                • LJMil@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 28 , Feb 4 7:36 AM
                    I'll begin a "video" file of these ongoing conversations about classroom film
                    and video. If someone can (re)send me the ones prior to today, I'll compile
                    them all into a resource article for the next SACC NOTES. The timing is
                    perfect, as I'm working on it now.
                    Lloyd
                  • LAWolfe@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 28 , Feb 4 8:21 AM
                      <PRE>I'm a bit nervous about publicly disclosing (e.g. SACC Notes) the videos I
                      use in that I don't have proper legal access to use them. Having worked for
                      schools that typically had no budgets for videos, I've acquired my own
                      collection from taping things off of TV, making copies of other professors
                      collections as well as copies of things from libraries. Since I don't store
                      my collection on campus, I'm not particularly worried about getting caught.
                      Leanna Wolfe
                    • anthropmor@AOL.COM
                      Message 10 of 28 , Feb 4 10:05 AM
                        In a message dated 2/3/03 5:56:55 PM Central Standard Time, bmuckle@... writes:

                        In an introductory biological anthropology class, I use a short video
                        called 'Charles Darwin'.  It is 11 minutes long and is in the Against
                        The Odds Series from Films for the Humanities. I got mine from one of
                        the textbook publishers (as a bonus for choosing their text, I think).
                        It attempts to provide everthing you wanted to know about Darwin in 11
                        minutes. The content isn't bad, but I use it because it has some
                        deliberatley funny bits (at least I hope they were deliberately funny -
                        like using what appears to be Barbie and Ken dolls to represent Adam and
                        Eve.)

                        that sounds great!! what publisher is that from?
                        mike pavlik
                      • anthropmor@AOL.COM
                        Message 11 of 28 , Feb 4 10:11 AM
                          In a message dated 2/4/03 8:06:27 AM Central Standard Time, ddbruner@... writes:

                          I've been trying to find a film that I saw
                          a year or two ago.  It's from a Science Fiction Theater sequence. I think that it was originally a "home ec" film from the
                          1950's. It's about a family getting ready for dinner.  It is so dated, the students think that it is hilarious.  It's a great
                          example of culture change.

                          the film is called " a date with your family"  and was from encyclopedia britanica films, i believe. or possibly coronet films.  it was done on MST ( mystery science theatre) w/ jokes, but you can get several of those films from old libraries.
                            there are also dating etiquette films, marriage & family series - tons of them.
                          coronet films & e.b. films both worked out of chicago, so videofinders should be able to help.
                          best wishes - mike pavlik
                        • Robert Muckle
                          Message 12 of 28 , Feb 4 1:52 PM
                            Mike, and any others who are interested:

                            Wadsworth publishers provides videos from Films for the Humanities.

                            I got my Darwin video several years ago, but I see in a current
                            Wadsworth text I am using, under the section 'Supplements' it says
                            'Qualified adopters may select full-length videos from an extensive
                            library of offerings drawn from excellent educational video sources such
                            as
                            Films for the Humanities and Sciences.

                            >>> anthropmor@... 02/04/03 10:05AM >>>

                          • Tbbyrnehom@aol.com
                            Message 13 of 28 , Feb 4 3:39 PM
                              Hi Bob and all the other good SACC folks,  I believe that the video "Other Peoples Garbage" was part of a series done by The Odyssey Group out of Boston if I remember correctly.  I did some of the study guide.  One feature was to have the student alerted to watch for certain segments.  Many students responded very favorably to this.  There were several other tapes of the series that I thought were especially good.  Unfortunately the series was not continued for a second year.  The series from FAces of Culture took over soon after. I used them for several years in a TV College course out of Chicago City Colleges.  Unfortunately the unintended results is often to INCREASE the degree of ethnocentrism in the audience.
                              Maybe I have some notes on all of them at home but at present I am staying in Rhode Island until my marriage in April to a girlfriend of 45 years ago.  Still very happily retired but on occasional, after a few beers,  I do dump old lectures on friends.  Bill Byrne of SACC History.
                            • anthropmor@AOL.COM
                              Message 14 of 28 , Feb 4 9:11 PM
                                In a message dated 2/4/03 4:07:01 PM Central Standard Time, bmuckle@... writes:

                                I got my Darwin video several years ago, but I see in a current
                                Wadsworth text I am using, under the section 'Supplements' it says
                                'Qualified adopters may select full-length videos from an extensive
                                library of offerings drawn from excellent educational video sources such
                                as
                                Films for the Humanities and Sciences.

                                and, by the way - anyone looking for encyclopedia britannica or coronet films should conatct facets multimedia in chicago - which has a number of them, and is most likely to have a good archive.
                                  john calloway did a report on these films a year or two ago, on wttw in chicago - on the chicago stories series.
                                you might be able to get that at pbs.org
                                thanks for the wadsworth reference - they've sent me cnn vidoes before to use w/ texts.  they are usually helpful.
                                best wishes -= mike pavlik
                              • Dianne.Chidester@kctcs.edu
                                Message 15 of 28 , Feb 7 9:44 AM
                                  A video I like is "American Tongues."  (Some of you may remember a discussion at the reception in Seattle when some of us were able to quote from the film.)  It is about American dialects but it really gets students to use an etic view when it comes to "us."  One of my Japanese students, however, complained that the government needs to teach Americans to speak the same language!

                                  For my intro to archaeology class I use Harold D. Juli's outline found in "Strategies in Teaching Anthropology" 2nd edited by Rice & McCurdy.    In "the Illegal Antiquities Trade, Looting, and Archaeological Ethics" (p. 30), he uses the first 15 minutes of "Raiders of the Lost Ark."  After viewing, I ask the students what they learn about archaeology from this film.  It really gets them going.

                                  Dianne Lynn Chidester, M.A.
                                  Assistant Professor
                                  Anthropology & Sociology
                                  Jefferson Community College SW
                                  1000 Community College Dr
                                  Louisville, KY  40272

                                  (502) 213-7354
                                • anthropmor@AOL.COM
                                  Message 16 of 28 , Feb 7 2:42 PM
                                    btw, did i mention the film "the language you cry in?" its very good - hits many topics & is really an emotive piece.
                                    best wishes - mike pavlik
                                  • Frank Timmermans
                                    Message 17 of 28 , Nov 18, 2003
                                      > Re: [SACC-L] Lets Talk Videos
                                      > Date:
                                      > Tue, 4 Feb 2003 10:36:01 EST
                                      > From:
                                      > LJMil@...
                                      > To:
                                      > SACC-L@yahoogroups.com

                                      > I'll begin a "video" file of these ongoing conversations about classroom film and video. If someone can (re)send me the ones prior to today, I'll compile them all into a resource article for the next SACC NOTES. The timing is perfect, as I'm working on it now.

                                      Dear Lloyd,

                                      I will be teaching an introductory cultural anthropology course in
                                      winter for which I would like to use a lot of visual materials. I have
                                      the video and accompanying book with excerpts by Heizer ("Seeing
                                      anthropology", 2nd ed.), but otherwise I don't have a clue what is out
                                      there.

                                      Would you be willing to give me some pointers?

                                      Thank you very much in advance.

                                      Cheers,

                                      Frank
                                    • Chidester, Dianne (Jefferson)
                                      Message 18 of 28 , Nov 18, 2003
                                        Heider's book is now in the 3rd edition. -- Dianne

                                        > I'll begin a "video" file of these ongoing conversations about
                                        classroom film and video. If someone can (re)send me the ones prior to
                                        today, I'll compile them all into a resource article for the next SACC
                                        NOTES. The timing is perfect, as I'm working on it now.

                                        Dear Lloyd,

                                        I will be teaching an introductory cultural anthropology course in
                                        winter for which I would like to use a lot of visual materials. I have
                                        the video and accompanying book with excerpts by Heizer ("Seeing
                                        anthropology", 2nd ed.), but otherwise I don't have a clue what is out
                                        there.

                                        Would you be willing to give me some pointers?

                                        Thank you very much in advance.

                                        Cheers,

                                        Frank

                                        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
                                        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
                                      • Dorothy Davis
                                        Message 19 of 28 , Nov 18, 2003
                                          Yeh, I've got it. but I'm still using #2.

                                          http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
                                          http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/1MXolB/TM

                                          Message 20 of 28 , Nov 18, 2003
                                            Dear Frank,

                                            I've been retired from teaching for three years and thus my knowledge of video and visual materials is quite dated. Dianne Chidester (with whom you've already corresponded on the SACC ListServ) might be a good source. She wrote the instructor's manual and student
                                            guide for Heider's SEEING ANTHROPOLOGY, 1st ed and maybe the 2nd.

                                            If I were going to teach again, I'd get a catalog of (U.S.) Public TV programs. They usually offer programs they've aired for sale on videotape (probably now on DVD also) for reasonable prices. Also the U. of California, Berkeley has an extensive catalog of video
                                            materials for anthropology and other social sciences.

                                            Sorry I can't remember more. Best of luck!

                                            Sincerely,

                                            Lloyd

                                            Message 21 of 28 , Nov 18, 2003
                                              Heider & Hermer have also published an extensive listing of ethnographic
                                              films. It's called "Films for Anthropological Teaching." I think the
                                              most recent edition is 1995, so I know there are lots more there. Also,
                                              check the sources in "Seeing Anthropology." Heider lists several of the
                                              film companies and I'm sure they'll be more than happy to send you their
                                              lists!

                                              I agree with Lloyd Miller about using Public TV programs, too. I've
                                              found many of them to be quite good. I also have to admit that I've
                                              paid attention to some of the films and film clips used in the anthro
                                              and soc telecourses, too (e.g., "Faces of Culture").

                                              Happy Hunting!
                                              Dianne

                                              Message 22 of 28 , Nov 18, 2003
                                                While I always recommend "The Language You Cry In" - I believe a 2000 release, there are many fine old and new releases.
                                                Is there somerthing more specific abou the videos you are looking for?
                                                For example, "The Language You Cry In" would fit for the topics of Africa, African americans, ethnomusicology, and colonialism.
                                                "Man of Aran" is more of a historical document about early ethnographic film attempts, although still nifty in parts.
                                                ( Europe -Ireland, peasnat societies,North Atlantic fishing traditions).
                                                Best Wishes- Mike Pavlik
                                              • anthropmor@AOL.COM
                                                Message 23 of 28 , Nov 18, 2003
                                                  In a message dated 11/18/2003 6:03:41 PM Eastern Standard Time, lloyd.miller@... writes:

                                                  > If I were going to teach again, I'd get a catalog of (U.S.)
                                                  > Public TV programs. They usually offer
                                                  You can check out Nova & other shows at PBS.org.
                                                  An excellent collection of shows -most available for purchase - someone at your library or media services probably allready has the ordering info.
                                                  Best Wishes - Mike Pavlik
                                                • anthropmor@AOL.COM
                                                  Message 24 of 28 , Nov 18, 2003
                                                    In a message dated 11/18/2003 6:11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time, Dianne.Chidester@... writes:

                                                    > paid attention to some of the films and film clips used in
                                                    > the anthro
                                                    > and soc telecourses, too (e.g., "Faces of Culture").
                                                    If youre at the meetings, or any meetings with publishers- ask them about video supplements. You probably qualify for those, and they will send them to you gratis.
                                                    They should with the obscene prices of textbooks.
                                                    Best Mike Pavlik
                                                  • Robert Muckle
                                                    Message 25 of 28 , Nov 18, 2003
                                                      An excellent video when dealing with assertions of aboriginal rights in
                                                      BLOCKADE, which focuses on rail and road blockades by a First Nation in
                                                      British Columbia. It is a very powerful film, which includes behind the
                                                      scenes strategizing sessions. The director/producer is Nettie Wild (who
                                                      also did A PLACE CALLED CHIAPIS). It is available from the National Film
                                                      Board in Canada. The film is 90 minutes.

                                                      Hugh Brody is a wonderful anthropologist/filmaker who has specialized
                                                      in ethnographic research and filming in northern Canada. One of my
                                                      favourites of his films is TREATY 8 COUNTRY, which focusses on a
                                                      Dunne-za summer hunting camp. It covers the same people he studied in
                                                      his book Maps and Dreams. There is no narration, just 45 minutes of good
                                                      film. Students stay focussed.

                                                      I also like Babakiueria. It is a 30 minute production out of Australia,
                                                      satirizing anthropology and 'white people.'
                                                      The title 'Babakiueria' is taken from 'Barbeque Area', which is how the
                                                      white people respond to the question by Australian aborigines when they
                                                      are asked 'What do you call this area?).

                                                      Bob Muckle
                                                    • Chidester, Dianne (Jefferson)
                                                      Message 26 of 28 , Nov 19, 2003
                                                        Also, the PBS website often has quite good teaching materials to go
                                                        along with their shows. -- Dianne

                                                        lloyd.miller@... writes:

                                                        > If I were going to teach again, I'd get a catalog of (U.S.)
                                                        > Public TV programs. They usually offer
                                                        You can check out Nova & other shows at PBS.org.
                                                        An excellent collection of shows -most available for purchase - someone
                                                        at your library or media services probably allready has the ordering
                                                        info.
                                                        Best Wishes - Mike Pavlik

                                                        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
                                                        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
                                                      • Ann Kaupp
                                                        Message 27 of 28 , Nov 19, 2003
                                                          This information on film and video sources is from a leaflet that the
                                                          Smithsonian's Anthropology Outreach Offices distributes:

                                                          IV. ANTHROPOLOGICAL FILM RESOURCES:

                                                          UC Berkeley Extension
                                                          Center for Media and Independent Learning
                                                          2000 Center St. 4th Floor
                                                          Berkeley, CA 94704
                                                          (510) 642-0460; Fax: (510) 642-4124
                                                          email: askcmil@...
                                                          Anthropology and archeology film catalogues.

                                                          Documentary Educational Resources
                                                          101 Morse St.
                                                          Watertown, MA 02472
                                                          (617) 926-0491; Fax: (617) 926-9519
                                                          http://der.org/docued
                                                          email: DER.ORG
                                                          Catalogue and study guides available.

                                                          The Pennsylvania State University
                                                          Audio Visual Service,
                                                          Special Services Bldg.
                                                          1127 Fox Hill Rd.
                                                          University Park, PA 16803-1824
                                                          (814) 865-6314
                                                          Toll free: (800) 826-0132
                                                          Fax: (814) 863-2574
                                                          email: avsmedia@...
                                                          http://www.libraries.psu.edu/mtss/
                                                          Films and videos

                                                          National Geographic Society
                                                          Educational Services
                                                          P. O. Box 98019 Washington, D.C. 20090
                                                          (800) 368-2728
                                                          http://www.nationalgeographic.com
                                                          Educational Films catalogue

                                                          The Archaeological Institute of America
                                                          656 Beacon Street
                                                          Boston, MA 02215
                                                          (617) 353-9361; Fax: (617) 353-6550
                                                          http://www.archaeological.org
                                                          email: aia@...
                                                          Archaeology on Film 2nd ed. 2002
                                                          catalogue price: $9.98 Available from
                                                          David Brown Book Co., (800) 791-9354.

                                                          National Museum of the American Indian
                                                          Film and Video Department
                                                          Smithsonian Institution
                                                          George Gustav Heye Center
                                                          1 Bowling Green
                                                          New York, NY 10004
                                                          (212) 514-3737; Fax: (212) 514-3800
                                                          email:fvc@...
                                                          www.si.edu/nmai/
                                                          Native Americans on Film and Video

                                                          Shenandoah Film Productions
                                                          538 G St.
                                                          Arcata, CA 95521
                                                          (707) 822-1030; Fax: (707) 822-1035
                                                          email: shenfilm@...
                                                          Native American Videos catalog.
                                                          Indian-owned enterprise.

                                                          PBS Video
                                                          1320 Braddock Place
                                                          Alexandria, VA 22314-1698
                                                          (703) 739-5380; Fax: (703) 739-5269
                                                          www/pbs.org
                                                          Sale distribution of three parts of the 14-part Odyssey television film
                                                          series: "Myths and Mounds," "Inca," and "Maya."

                                                          For Japanese feature films, contact:

                                                          Facets Video
                                                          1571 West Fullerton Ave.
                                                          Chicago, IL 60614
                                                          Tel: (800) 331-6197
                                                          www.facets.org

                                                          Movies Unlimited
                                                          3015 Darnell Road
                                                          Philadelphia, PA 19154
                                                          Tel: (800) 668-4344
                                                          www.moviesunlimited.com

                                                          Center for South Asia Area
                                                          University of Wisconsin-Madison
                                                          203 Ingraham Hall, 1155 Observatory Dr.
                                                          Madison, WI 53706
                                                          (608) 262-4884; Fax: (608) 265-3062
                                                          www.wisc.edu/southasia/films/index.html
                                                          email: info@...
                                                          South Asia films.

                                                          Films for the Humanities & Sciences
                                                          PO Box 2053
                                                          Princeton, NJ 08543-2053
                                                          (800) 257-5126 or (609) 275-3767
                                                          http://www.films.com
                                                          email: custserv@...

                                                          BFA Educational Media
                                                          2349 Chaffee Dr.
                                                          St. Louis, MO 63146
                                                          (314) 569-0211

                                                          Vision Maker Video
                                                          P.O. Box 83111
                                                          Lincoln, NE 68501
                                                          (402) 472-3522
                                                          Fax: (402) 472-8675
                                                          www.visionmaker.org
                                                          (Films with a Native American perspective)

                                                          Alarion Press
                                                          P.O. Box 1882
                                                          Boulder, CO 80306-1882
                                                          (303) 433-9039; (800) 523-9177
                                                          Fax: (303) 443-9098
                                                          History Through Art and Archaeology (free catalogue. Includes videos
                                                          prepared by the Archaeological Institute of America.)

                                                          V. FILMSTRIPS AND SLIDE SETS

                                                          National Geographic Society
                                                          Educational Services
                                                          P. O. Box 98019
                                                          Washington, D.C. 20090
                                                          (800) 368-2728
                                                          http://www.nationalgeographic.com
                                                          Educational Services catalogue (free)

                                                          Educational Images Limited
                                                          P.O. Box 3456
                                                          Westside Station
                                                          Elmira, NY 14905-0456
                                                          (607) 732-1090; (800) 527-4264
                                                          Fax: (607) 732-1183
                                                          www.educationalimages.com
                                                          email: edimages@...
                                                          Audio Visuals and Software for Creative Teaching (free catalogue)

                                                          Pictures of Record
                                                          119 Kettle Creek Rd.
                                                          Weston, CT 06883
                                                          (203) 227-3387; Fax: (203) 222-9673
                                                          email: picturesofrecord@...
                                                          www.picturesofrecord.com
                                                          Archeological slide sets and digital images of major pre-Columbian
                                                          archeological sites and artifacts. (free catalogue)

                                                          American Museum of Natural History
                                                          Department of Library Services-Special Collections
                                                          Central Park West at 79th St.
                                                          New York, NY 10024
                                                          (212) 769-5400; Fax: (212) 769-5009
                                                          email: libraryweb@...
                                                          http://library.amnh.org/special/index.html
                                                          Color slides on exhibit halls and dioramas; human evolution; and
                                                          American Indian, Asian, African, Mesoamerican cultures and artifacts.

                                                          >>> lloyd.miller@... 11/18/03 06:03PM >>>

                                                          Frank Timmermans wrote:

                                                          > > Re: [SACC-L] Lets Talk Videos
                                                          > > Date:
                                                          > > Tue, 4 Feb 2003 10:36:01 EST
                                                          > > From:
                                                          > > LJMil@...
                                                          > > To:
                                                          > > SACC-L@yahoogroups.com
                                                          >
                                                          > > I'll begin a "video" file of these ongoing conversations about
                                                          classroom film and video. If someone can (re)send me the ones prior to
                                                          today, I'll compile them all into a resource article for the next SACC
                                                          NOTES. The timing is perfect, as I'm working on it now.

                                                          > Dear Lloyd,
                                                          >
                                                          > I will be teaching an introductory cultural anthropology course in
                                                          > winter for which I would like to use a lot of visual materials. I have
                                                          > the video and accompanying book with excerpts by Heizer ("Seeing
                                                          > anthropology", 2nd ed.), but otherwise I don't have a clue what is out
                                                          > there.
                                                          >
                                                          > Would you be willing to give me some pointers?
                                                          >
                                                          > Thank you very much in advance.
                                                          >
                                                          > Cheers,
                                                          >
                                                          > Frank

                                                          Ann Kaupp, Head