Middle Eastern Dance

  • Robert Muckle
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2003
      SACC member and regular conference participant Dianne Chidester, who
      among many other things, teaches Middle Eastern Dance, is going to give
      a performance of Middle Eastern Dance during the 2003 SACC conference in
      Vancouver. It is going to happen during the Thursday evening reception.
      Be there or be square. Don't forget to pre-register.

      Bob Muckle
    • LJMil@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 31, 2003
        Wow Dianne, that's great! Let's everyone with a camera plan on photographing
        this dance and the best picture will highlight our Sept or Oct AN column.
        Lloyd
      • Ann Kaupp
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 3, 2003
          Lloyd, what do you think about puting the video suggestions shared on email
          in SACC Notes. A Teacher Exchange column has begun.

          >>> LJMil@... 01/31/03 12:22PM >>>

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 4, 2003
            That's a good idea, Ann. Unfortunately, I deleted the listings. If you'll
            send them to me again, I'll include them.