Re: [SACC-L] It is apparent that many people attending the SACC conferencein Vancouver plan on spending an exta

  • Dorothy Bruner
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2003
      An extra day sounded like a good idea to me. I wanted to go kayaking while I was in Vancouver and found a place on the web
      that does trips in April. I'm looking at a day trip; they pick you up at the hotel and (hopefully) bring you back. Lunch etc.
      is included for $104 US.
      Any kayakers out there? They like to have at least 4 people. I'm looking at Wednesday. You can get more information writing
      Clark Protz at awesomekayak@....

      Dorothy Davis