FW: Annual Editions: Physical Anthroplogy 03/04

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2003
      -----Original Message-----
      From: kathleen_d'amico@...
      [mailto:kathleen_d'amico@...]
      Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2003 4:37 PM
      To: Popplestone, Ann
      Subject: Annual Editions: Physical Anthroplogy 03/04

      Dear Professor Popplestone:

      Annual Editions: Physical Anthropology 03/04, by Elvio Angeloni is now available. The articles are chosen from the best of the public press including, Scientific American, Natural History, U.S.News and World Report, and Discover.

      To view the complete table of contents or to order a complimentary copy, please visit our online brochure http://www.mhhe.com/webmaster/redirector.pl?p=100000835384&a=4&s=1&c=9668. (If your e-mail software doesn't recognize the above address as a link, simply copy and paste it into your web browser)

      If you would like to find our more about our titles you can link to http://www.dushkin.com There you will be able to access information about all of our current Anthropology Titles.

      Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or if I can be of further assistance to you.

      Sincerely,

      Kathleen D'Amico
      Marketing Coordinator

      McGraw-Hill Higher Education does not sell or give customer names or information to any company outside of MHHE and its partners. If you would like to review the McGraw-Hill Privacy Policy, please visit http://www.mcgraw-hill.com/privacy.html

      If you would rather not receive future e-mail notices of this sort from McGraw-Hill Higher Education, including information about complimentary copies, please go to:
      http://www.mhhe.com/webmaster/redirector.pl?p=100000835384&c=9668&a=1

      If you are no longer a higher education professor and would like to be removed from McGraw-Hill Higher Education mailing lists, please go to:
      http://www.mhhe.com/webmaster/redirector.pl?p=100000835384&c=9668&a=2