Leanna's 50th Birthday Retrospective 1-18-03

  • LAWolfe@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 11, 2003

      Leanna's 50th Birthday Retrospective

      Date: Saturday January 18, 2003
      (actual birthdate January 15, 1953)

      Doors Open: 6:30 pm
      Candlelighting Ceremony Begins: 8:30 pm
      (Please let me know if you'd like to light a candle!)

      Location: Hari G Studio
      Northwest Corner of 30th Street and Ocean Park Blvd.
      Suite 121 -- Entrance on West Side of 30th St. just North of Ocean Park Blvd.
      Santa Monica, CA

      Parking: street parking or use the lot at 2901 Ocean Park Blvd.

      Light Snacks and Beverages will be served
      Your RSVP will help us plan how much to serve!

      The exhibit will feature videos of my early years, TV appearances from the last 10 years, public access productions from the mid-80s, as well as some of my recent photography.  Also featured will be newsclippings, medical reports, hair samples, drugs that I decided not to take, a letter I wrote to my parents defending my right to live with my first boyfriend when I was 20, "to do" lists and New Years resolutions from many years, and an observation my Mom wrote when I was 3 years old.

    • robin-ann@att.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 12, 2003
        Dear SACC,
        Please take me off your mailing list.