Re: [SACC-L] ordering "Teaching Anthropology:SACC Notes" Vol. 9, No.1

  • Ann Kaupp
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 24, 2002
      Mark, how nice.

      >>> mark.lewine@... 12/12/02 03:09PM >>>
      I have been asked by my Dean of Liberal Arts and his Executive Assistant
      to order 10 copies of this volume for our college, as it contains an
      article by three of our faculty and other informative articles helpful
      to our students and others in the college community. I have also been
      asked by my VP for Academic Affairs to order an institutional membership
      for our college to SACC as we have gained much as a college from our
      association and participation. Thus our library and college community
      would receive regular issues of this fine journal.

      So please help me with the following information:

      1. How does one order 10 copies of our TA journal when it does not
      seem to be listed on the AAA website as one of the publications by
      sections as others seem to be listed?
      2. What exactly should I instruct our college to do step by step in
      order to sign up as an institutional subscriber or member with journal
      mailings? (When asked, I told our VP that it costs somewhere between
      100-150 dollars to enroll us as institutional member-no problem, he
      replied)