Leanna's 50th Birthday Retrospective 1/18

  • LAWolfe@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2002
      I'm having an exhibit of my life (so far) on Saturday January 18, 2003
      beginning at 6 pm with a candle lighting ceremony at 9 pm. The exhibit, an
      anthropologist's view of herself, will include 50 years of memorabilia --
      everything from childhood movies, recent TV appearances, travel journals and
      photos, medical reports, hair samples (before I turned gray!), new years
      resolutions (from many years), to do lists (checked off and not),
      newsclippings, a description of the first time I had sex, clips from the
      public access TV shows I hosted in my 20s, etc.

      Please mark your calendars, to come!

      Also, if you have any material data to contribute, please let me know...and
      also if you'd like to light one of the candles!

      I'm still considering locations--most likely to have it in a gallery / studio
      in Santa Monica.

      This will be an "open" event, so feel free to invite interested friends and
      anthropologists!

      Leanna Wolfe