RE: Info

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2002
      I value your comments greatly though they confirm my worst fears for the
      future direction of anthropology in the public educational/vocational
      sector. Reductionism of content paired with corporate budgeting systems
      with the accountants and lawyers determining curriculum requirements. I
      must pass this on for discussion among our peers.