FW: EXTREMELY IMPORTANT! [IDNet] Ohio: A Win or Spin? - Part 2

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2002
      From: Steven A. Edinger [mailto:steven.edinger.1@...]
      Sent: Friday, November 08, 2002 2:28 PM
      To: Science Education
      Subject: EXTREMELY IMPORTANT! [IDNet] Ohio: A Win or Spin? - Part 2

      The fish.

      Read this very carefully, then we must decide what to do with this information.
      This is a smoking gun, but to use it with board members means exposing Nick's
      existence in particular and the fact IDNet has a leak in general. I still have
      a second mole identity under cover, and our original mole may still be out
      there in the background (Patricia, can you check on the status of the original
      mole?) BUT, I am sure that if IDNet realizes they have one leak they are likely
      to realize there could be others. We may no longer get inside information we
      now get routinely, even if a little slowly (I still have some back messages,
      but none as important as this).

      SAE