FW: [ANTHRO-L] New online reading - Acciaioli on Bourdieu

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2002
      From: David Zeitlyn [mailto:D.Zeitlyn@...]
      Sent: Friday, November 01, 2002 6:16 AM
      To: ANTHRO-L@...
      Subject: [ANTHRO-L] New online reading - Acciaioli on Bourdieu

      I am please to announce that with the permission of the author and
      the editors of 'The Asia Pacific Journal of Anthropology' (the
      successor to Canberra Anthropology) we are delighted to make
      available the full text of Greg Acciaioli's introduction to
      Bourdieu's Outline of a Theory of Practice. The article is available
      in html for on-screen reading or as PDF for printing.

      It is available from http://era.anthropology.ac.uk/Acciaioli/"

      It originally appeared as:

      KNOWING WHAT YOU' RE DOING - A Review of Pierre Bourdieu's 'Outline
      of a Theory of Practice'
      Gregory L. Acciaioli 1981 Canberra Anthropology 4(1) 23-51

      Yours sincerely
      davidz

      --
      Dr David Zeitlyn,