SACC Conference

    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 10, 2002
      SACC Conference

      Please Forward

      Please excuse duplication

      The Schedule, Call For Papers and Registration forms are up on the SACC web  (anthro.cc) page for the 2003 Conference in Vancouver April  10-12.

      Ann Popplestone

      CCC Metro TLC
      216-987-3584

    • LAWolfe@aol.com
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 26 12:01 PM
        Hi!

        If I were to bring handouts to go with my talk, how many would be a reasonable number?

        Thanks.
        Leanna
      • ninivaggic@georgian.edu
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 27 7:01 AM
          Handouts:  I think I brought 50 last year and it wasn't enough.  I would think 70.
        • Phillip Naftaly
          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 27 1:04 PM
            Hello Leanna,
            I was glad to see your abstract since I always enjoy your presentations. There are about 60 people who have registered for Thursday. There may also be a few additional people who register at the conference on Wednesday. Having never done this before, I'm not sure how many of the registered will actually show up, but these numbers should give you a ball park figure.

            Phillip Naftaly, Ph.D.
            Professor of Anthropology and Sociology
            Adirondack Community College
            640 Bay Road
            Queensbury, NY 12804
            (518) 743-2259

          • rls@linkline.com
            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 16, 2010
              Hello, all. I am finishing up the program for the upcoming SACC conference
              in San Francisco and am thus making my annual plan for session chairs. The
              job involves introducing speakers and keeping them on time. I need 6
              people. If you are willing to serve, please let me know!

              Thanks,

              Becky

            • Dianne C
              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 16, 2010
                Hi, Becky!

                I'll be happy to volunteer.

                Cheers!

                Dianne

                To: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com

                Message 7 of 12 , Feb 16, 2010
                  I'll be there and volunteer.
                  Deborah Shepherd

                  Message 8 of 12 , Feb 16, 2010
                    I'll be happy to do it, Becky.
                    LLoyd

                    On Feb 16, 2010, at 12:21 PM, <rls@...> <rls@...> wrote:

                    > Hello, all. I am finishing up the program for the upcoming SACC conference
                    > in San Francisco and am thus making my annual plan for session chairs. The
                    > job involves introducing speakers and keeping them on time. I need 6
                    > people. If you are willing to serve, please let me know!
                    >
                    > Thanks,
                    >
                    > Becky

                  • Chuck & Gail Ellenbaum
                    Message 9 of 12 , Feb 16, 2010
                      Becky

                      I'd be happy to volunteer.

                      Chuck Ellenbaum ><>

                      On Feb 16, 2010, at 12:21 PM, rls@... wrote:

                      > Hello, all. I am finishing up the program for the upcoming SACC
                      > conference
                      > in San Francisco and am thus making my annual plan for session
                      > chairs. The
                      > job involves introducing speakers and keeping them on time. I need 6
                      > people. If you are willing to serve, please let me know!
                      >
                      > Thanks,
                      >
                      > Becky

                    • Rob Edwards
                      Message 10 of 12 , Feb 16, 2010
                        I can do one on Saturday if you need me. CheersOn Tue, 16 Feb 2010 10:21:00 -0800
                        <rls@...> wrote:
                        > Hello, all. I am finishing up the program for the upcoming SACC conference
                        > in San Francisco and am thus making my annual plan for session chairs. The
                        > job involves introducing speakers and keeping them on time. I need 6
                        > people. If you are willing to serve, please let me know!
                        >

                        > Thanks,
                        >

                        > Becky

                      • Johnson, Ellen C. K.
                        Message 11 of 12 , Feb 17, 2010