Field Work

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2002
      Field Work

      This coming Saturday I am leaving for two weeks of field work in underwater archaeology at Florida State.  Personally, this Yankee thinks that the only sane place to be in Florida in July is underwater!

      I'm taking my laptop, and will continue to forward any mail items that look interesting.

      As always, please feel free to contribute  material or start conversational threads (Please.  This is the quietest bunch of anthropologists I've seen in quite a while!)

      The Yahoo virus problem seems to have run its course, so you can probably feel safe sending or opening attchments from the list.   There never was a problem with messages.

      BTW:   I've got the images and descriptions from Oaxaca and images from Ft Lauderdale all sorted and edited.  When I get back. I'll start burning the CDs.

      See you later!

      Ann Popplestone

      CCC Metro TLC