Re: Looking for a SACC conference roommate

  • LAWolfe@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 11, 1999
      Hi Shep--

      I'm looking for a non-smoking roomate as well. But I'm not male....

      Leanna

      BTW I did get one 15 minute presentation slot on Fri. am (roundtable follows)
      to discuss coming out to our students. Would you be interested in joining me
      with it?
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 15, 1999
        I may be able to share- my wife is still considering whether to go, I should
        know by the beginning of next week for sure. I do not smoke, snore a little
        they tell me, but the real problem is the sanity issue: how could you be
        sane and an anthropologist?