Re: [SACC-L] dates for SACC meeting

  • balzano, anthony
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 22, 2002
      Bob,
      This is executive decision, whatever is best for you is best for the great unwashed, peasants, rank-and-file, etc...
      In Solidarity,
      Tony
    • LJMil@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 23, 2002
        Hi Bob,
        Just got back from out of town and read your call for conference dates.
        Blissfully, any of the dates are fine with me, but thought I'd say "hi"
        anyway.