Florida conference

  • Bob Muckle
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2002
      I just want to extend my appreciation to all those involved
      in organizing another excellent SACC conference. From
      an outsider's perspective - being both a Canadian and an
      archaeologist - the sessions on teaching in a time of
      crisis were phenomenal. Of course the social aspects
      were great too. To me, the alligator tasted like battered
      tofu.

      Particular thanks to Chuck Ellenbaum for coordinating it
      all, Mark Tromans for making the local arrangements,
      Lloyd Miller for organizing the program, Ann Popplestone
      for her registration and computer prowess, and Mel
      Johnson for all the extra responsibilities he always takes
      on and excels at. It a five-way tie for unsung heroes of the
      2002 conference in Ft. Lauderdale.

      Bob Muckle