Re: Looking for a SACC conference roommate

  • David Abrams
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 11, 1999
      Dear Shep
      >Shep Jenks
      >Anthropology Instructor
      >Albuquerque TVI Community College
      >(505)224-3656
      >sjenks@...

      Thanks for the invitation but I won't be able to attend.

      Please pass on the message about a new position:

      http://www.losrios.cc.ca.us/lrc/personnel/jobs/anth-251.htm

      Thanks, David

      From David Abrams

      Professor of Anthropology
      Sacramento City College, 3835 Freeport Blvd. Sacramento CA 95822
      916 558-2316 or 800 486-8156 x2316 for messages
      FAX 916 441-4142

      Anthropology Web Page
      http://www.scc.losrios.cc.ca.us/~bss/anthropology/abrams

      Office Hours
      Tuesday and Thursday, 9:30-10:30
      Monday and Wednesday, 2:30-3:30
      Friday, by appointment
    • LAWolfe@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 11, 1999
        Hi Shep--

        I'm looking for a non-smoking roomate as well. But I'm not male....

        Leanna

        BTW I did get one 15 minute presentation slot on Fri. am (roundtable follows)
        to discuss coming out to our students. Would you be interested in joining me
        with it?
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 15, 1999
          I may be able to share- my wife is still considering whether to go, I should
          know by the beginning of next week for sure. I do not smoke, snore a little
          they tell me, but the real problem is the sanity issue: how could you be
          sane and an anthropologist?