RE: model lower-division curriculum ?

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2002
      I don't know of any, but I'll cc to the SACC-L list.

      Does anybody on the list know?   Does anybody know who at AAA might know?

      Thanks!
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 11, 2002
        This is something that has been discussed but not completed in any official format if I am not mistaken.  Excellent idea to be added to our SACC meeting agenda.  At AAA, I would suggest Pat Rice who is heading up COTA:(c-on teaching anthro.) and Ann Kaupp of SACC and the Anthropology Education Commission. Kathleen Terry-Sharp of the AAA staff might be helpful with contacts also. [ksharp@...]