FW: Publication Announcement: ASA Anthropology Monographs 1-10 o n CD

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 24, 1999
      -----Original Message-----
      From: David Zeitlyn [SMTP:D.Zeitlyn@...]
      <mailto:[SMTP:D.Zeitlyn@...]>
      Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 1999 1:26 PM
      To: ANTHRO-L@...
      <mailto:ANTHRO-L@...>
      Subject: Publication Announcement: ASA Anthropology Monographs 1-10
      on CD

      Apologies for cross-posting
      The Association of Social Anthropologists Monographs 1-10 on CD
      The Association of Social Anthropologists (ASA) are pleased to announce the
      publication on CD of the full text of the first ten ASA monographs. These
      classic texts have been out of print for some time and in order to make them
      availble at low cost the texts have been digitised and will be distributed
      on CD. The pagination of the originals has been preserved so references can
      be made in an identical fashion to the original paper editions.
      A Table of Contents listing is available online
      <http://lucy.ukc.ac.uk/ASA/monog_toc.html
      <http://lucy.ukc.ac.uk/ASA/monog_toc.html> >.

      A discounted price is available for orders from individuals made before 1
      September 1999. We expect to ship CDs from October 1999.
      Pricing for ASA Monographs CD
      Institutions (includes license to make the files available to multiple users
      over a LAN.)
      �100 ($160)
      Individuals (stricly one per user)
      ASA members and non-members before 1 September 1999 �20 ($32)
      Non-ASA members After 1 September 1999 �30 ($48)
      Postage and packing: UK �1 Europe �1.50 Outside Europe �2.00 ($3.00)
      We can accept payment in the following:
      Visa, UK cheques and International Drafts (made out in sterling).
      VISA: Card number:
      Expiration Date
      Billing address

      Technical information: the files are searchable and are stored in Adobe
      Acrobat (tm) (pdf) format on a multi-platform CD.

      Shipping is planned to start early in October 1999
      Please send orders including payment can be sent using Visa, UK cheques and
      International Drafts (made out in sterling) to pay 'Association of Social
      Anthropologists' to Ms Audrey Dougall,
      ASA,
      Dept. of Anthropology,
      University of Durham, Stockton Campus,
      University Boulevard,
      Thornaby, Stockton on Tees,
      TS17 6BH,
      UK

      Audrey.Dougall@... <mailto:Audrey.Dougall@...>
      If you need an official invoice then an online template can be used to
      generate one (you can print it out, and send it to your finance office)!
      <http://lucy.ukc.ac.uk/ASA/cdinvoice.html
      <http://lucy.ukc.ac.uk/ASA/cdinvoice.html> >.

      Dr David Zeitlyn,
      Senior Lecturer in Social Anthropology,
      Centre for Social Anthropology and
      Computing,
      Department of Anthropology,
      Eliot College, The University of Kent,
      Canterbury,
      CT2 7NS, UK.
      Tel. (44) 1227 764000 -Extn 3360 (or 823360
      direct)
      Fax (44) 1227 827289
      http://lucy.ukc.ac.uk/dz/
      <http://lucy.ukc.ac.uk/dz/>

      <mailto:LISTSERV@...> . <<<<<<
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 28, 1999

        <mailto:LISTSERV@...> . <<<<<<
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 8, 1999
          Apologies for cross-posting - Reminder as publication day approaches!
          The Association of Social Anthropologists Monographs 1-10 on CD
          The Association of Social Anthropologists (ASA) are pleased to announce the
          publication on CD of the full text of the first ten ASA monographs. These
          classic texts have been out of print for some time and in order to make them
          availble at low cost the texts have been digitised and will be distributed
          on CD. The pagination of the originals has been preserved so references can
          be made in an identical fashion to the original paper editions.
          A Table of Contents listing is available online
          <http://lucy.ukc.ac.uk/ASA/monog_toc.html
          <http://lucy.ukc.ac.uk/ASA/monog_toc.html> >.

          We expect to ship CDs toward the end of October 1999.
          Pricing for ASA Monographs CD
          Institutions (includes license to make the files available to multiple users
          over a LAN.)
          �100 ($160)
          Individuals (stricly one per user)
          ASA members �20 ($32)
[...]