Re: [SACC-L] FW: high school anthropology?

  • LJMil@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 23, 2001
      Dear Mr. Matthews,

      A retired anthropologist, Arthur Niehoff, has written four anthropology books
      for the general public. I don't know if they would suit your needs, but if I
      were teaching an adult education, non-credit course on the subject, one or
      more of these would be my first choice. You can find out more about them
      from his web site: www.hominidpress.com. The author's e-mail is:
      niehoff@....

      Regards,
      Lloyd Miller (Editor, Teaching Anthropology: SACC Notes)—also retired