Re: Looking for a SACC conference roommate

  • shepherd jenks
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 11, 1999
      To whom it may concern:

      I'm looking for a non-smoking male to share a room with at the conference
      hotel in Boston. I'll be there for 3 nights beginning on April 7. As for
      myself, I'm clean, quiet, and more or less sane.

      Thanks,

      Shep Jenks
      Anthropology Instructor
      Albuquerque TVI Community College
      (505)224-3656
      sjenks@...
    • David Abrams
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 11, 1999
        Dear Shep
        >Shep Jenks
        >Anthropology Instructor
        >Albuquerque TVI Community College
        >(505)224-3656
        >sjenks@...

        Thanks for the invitation but I won't be able to attend.

        Please pass on the message about a new position:

        http://www.losrios.cc.ca.us/lrc/personnel/jobs/anth-251.htm

        Thanks, David

        From David Abrams

        Professor of Anthropology
        Sacramento City College, 3835 Freeport Blvd. Sacramento CA 95822
        916 558-2316 or 800 486-8156 x2316 for messages
        FAX 916 441-4142

        Anthropology Web Page
        http://www.scc.losrios.cc.ca.us/~bss/anthropology/abrams

        Office Hours
        Tuesday and Thursday, 9:30-10:30
        Monday and Wednesday, 2:30-3:30
        Friday, by appointment
      • LAWolfe@xxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 11, 1999
          Hi Shep--

          I'm looking for a non-smoking roomate as well. But I'm not male....

          Leanna

          BTW I did get one 15 minute presentation slot on Fri. am (roundtable follows)
          to discuss coming out to our students. Would you be interested in joining me
          with it?
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 15, 1999
            I may be able to share- my wife is still considering whether to go, I should
            know by the beginning of next week for sure. I do not smoke, snore a little
            they tell me, but the real problem is the sanity issue: how could you be
            sane and an anthropologist?