Re: [SACC-L] image recommendation

  • Ann Kaupp
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 10, 2001
      I don't have an answer but just wanted to share some info. on this topic.

      The AAA hired a firm this year to create a new logo. They put together a questionnaire to learn what anthropology means to people in the profession.

      I know staff at the AAA like the cover of the 1999/2000 AAA GUIDE with the human petroglyph-like figures on the cover.

      Ann Kaupp, Head
      Anthropology Outreach Office
      Department of Anthropology
      Smithsonian Institution
      Washington, DC 20560
      (202) 357-1592
      kaupp.ann@...

      >>> lbagwell@... 09/07/01 04:22PM >>>
      neat siteSunny,

      I think that's a great idea, too. Might be good for all of us in SACC to consider. I like Leonardo da Vinci's famous "Proportions of Man" drawing, which you can find at
      http://sunsite.dk/cgfa/vinci/p-vinci23.htm

      George Bagwell, Prof.
      Colorado Mountain College
      Steamboat Springs, CO