Re: [SACC-L] image recommendation

  • George Bagwell
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 7, 2001
      neat site
      Sunny,

      I think that's a great idea, too.  Might be good for all of us in SACC to consider.  I like Leonardo da Vinci's famous "Proportions of Man" drawing, which you can find at

      George Bagwell, Prof.
      Colorado Mountain College
      Steamboat Springs, CO
      970 870-4448

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 10, 2001
        I don't have an answer but just wanted to share some info. on this topic.

        The AAA hired a firm this year to create a new logo. They put together a questionnaire to learn what anthropology means to people in the profession.

        I know staff at the AAA like the cover of the 1999/2000 AAA GUIDE with the human petroglyph-like figures on the cover.

        Ann Kaupp, Head
        Anthropology Outreach Office
        Department of Anthropology
        Smithsonian Institution
        Washington, DC 20560
        (202) 357-1592
        kaupp.ann@...

        >>> lbagwell@... 09/07/01 04:22PM >>>
        neat siteSunny,

        I think that's a great idea, too. Might be good for all of us in SACC to consider. I like Leonardo da Vinci's famous "Proportions of Man" drawing, which you can find at
        http://sunsite.dk/cgfa/vinci/p-vinci23.htm

        George Bagwell, Prof.
        Colorado Mountain College
        Steamboat Springs, CO