FW: [ANTHRO-L]

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 6, 2001
      FW: [ANTHRO-L]

      -----Original Message-----
      From: John McCreery [mailto:mccreery@...]
      Sent: Sunday, August 05, 2001 11:57 PM
      To: ANTHRO-L@...
      Subject: [ANTHRO-L]

      Dear Friends,

      This note is to announce that the prototype of a website created as a
      companion for my book, Japanese Consumer Behavior: From Worker Bees to Wary
      Shoppers is now available at

      http://japaneseconsumers.com

      If you have a moment to take a look and suggest improvements, your help
      will be much appreciated.

      Looking forward to hearing from you.
      --
      John McCreery