FW: CAP 99 and call for papers for ARQUEOLOGIA (FWD)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 1999
      From: Hugh W. Jarvis [SMTP:hjarvis@...]
      <mailto:[SMTP:hjarvis@...]>
      Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 1999 12:37 PM
      To: ANTHRO-L@...
      <mailto:ANTHRO-L@...>
      Subject: CAP 99 and call for papers for ARQUEOLOGIA (FWD)

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 23:30:26 +0000
      From: "Victor Oliveira Jorge" <np61cc@...
      <mailto:np61cc@...> >
      Subject: CAP 99 and call for papers for ARQUEOLOGIA

      Dear colleagues,
      All I want is to serve Archaeology by calling attention to:
      CAP 99 and JIA - please see page www.utad.pt/~cap <http://www.utad.pt/~cap>
      Calling for papers for the next issue of a Portuguese journal, ARQUEOLOGIA.
      Yours
      Vitor Oliveira Jorge
      Prof., Univ. of Porto

      [From their Web pages...
      The 3rd Congresso de Arqueologia Peninsular will take place in 1999 in Vila
      Real, a charming town in the North of Portugal. This event aims to approach
      the main issues of the current archaeological research in the whole of
      Iberia, puting together colleagues that work on themes which are interesting
      for the archaeology of the Peninsula, whatever the place where they live
      (Spain, Portugal, or abroad). It will be divided in several sessions, each
      one focusing on a specific subject. Apart from those listed on this web
      site, we would appreciate the suggestion of other themes.
      Location: UTAD - University of Trs-os-Montes and Alto Douro
      More Information: http://www.utad.pt/~cap/ingles/home1.html
      <http://www.utad.pt/~cap/ingles/home1.html>
      - Hugh]
      <mailto:LISTSERV@...> . <<<<<<