FW: Book Reviewer Sought

  • Ann Popplestone
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 1999
      To SAS members and interested others:
      Please read all of this message before using REPLY!!

      A new book has arrived for review and I am looking for someone
      interested in writing a review for a future issue of the
      SAS Bulletin. The book is:
      Age Determination of Young Rocks and Artifacts.
      by Gunther Wagner
      Springer-Verlag Publishers: Berlin, 1998.
      ISBN-3-540-63436-3 (hardback $89.95)
      177 figures, 466 pages.
      Interested reviewers should briefly describe their qualifications
      and reasons for wanting to review this book. Reviewers must
      agree to complete reviews within three months after receipt
      of the book. Reviewers can be of any nationality, but the book
      review must be written in English. Membership in the Society for
      Archaeological Sciences (SAS) is desirable but not a requirement;
      however, please let me know if you are a SAS member. If you are
      interested, please contact:
      Mike Glascock (Book Review editor for SAS Bulletin)
      at my e-mail address: glascockm@...
      A reviewer will be selected from among the best offers received
      via email within three days after the posting of this announcement.
      Several previous respondents have requested information about joining
      the Society for Archaeological Sciences. I am not the person to
      help you with that. Instead, please visit the following web page
      for information:
      <http://www.wisc.edu/larch/sas/sas.htm>
      Finally, do not respond to this announcement by using REPLY
      to SASNET or ANTHRO-L. Instead, send your message directly to
      my e-mail address. This error has occurred numerous times
      and the replies were often received too late for consideration.

      Dr. Michael D. Glascock e-mail: glascockm@...
      Research Reactor Center
      University of Missouri Phone Number: 573-882-5270
      Columbia, MO 65211 My FAX No: 573-882-6360
      USA
      The HomePage for the Archaeometry Lab at MURR is:
      <~http://www.missouri.edu/~murrwww/archlab.htm <http://www.missouri.edu/murrwww/archlab.htm>>