- ... From: email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2001 5:00 AM To: email@example.com Subject: 4/12/2001 Daily Report fromMessage 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2001View Source
FW: 4/12/2001 Daily Report from The Chronicle of Higher Education
From: daily@... [mailto:daily@...]
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2001 5:00 AM
Subject: 4/12/2001 Daily Report from The Chronicle of Higher Education
ACADEME TODAY: The Chronicle of Higher Education's
Daily Report for subscribers
Here are news bulletins from The Chronicle of Higher Education
for Thursday, April 12.
* TWO- AND FOUR-YEAR COLLEGES were criticized Wednesday at the
annual meeting of the American Educational Research
Association for doing too little to encourage students
enrolled in vocational programs at community colleges to
continue on to baccalaureate degrees.
--> SEE http://chronicle.com/daily/2001/04/2001041204n.htm
* THE U.S. DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE announced on Wednesday that
it intends to hand over management of the ".edu" Internet
domain to Educause, the academic-technology consortium. The
group's first order of business will be to extend ".edu"
addresses to two-year colleges.
--> SEE http://chronicle.com/free/2001/04/2001041201t.htm
--> FOR MORE about information technology in academe, go to
* via the World Wide Web, at http://chronicle.com
* via telnet at chronicle.com
If you want to change the address at which you receive this
e-mail message, change which messages you receive, change
your login name or password, or make other changes in your
account information, you can do so online at:
If you have other problems or questions, please send a message
Copyright (c) 2001 The Chronicle of Higher Education, Inc.